1/0-4 Unarmored Type P Drilling Rig Marine Power Cable 600V/1000kV
1/0-4 Unarmored Type P Drilling Rig Marine Power Cable 600v / 1000kv
Allowable Ampacity For 1/0-4 Unarmored Type P Drilling Rig Marine Power Cable 600V / 1000kV : 176 Amps at 105ºC, 164 Amps at 100ºC, 152 Amps at 90ºC
Type P Drilling Rig Marine Power Cable is an electrical cable designed for multipurpose use in offshore and onshore drilling and petroleum facilities. Typical applications include power, control, instrumentation, and communication. Type P cables demonstrate excellent capacity in demanding conditions, including extreme cold, heat, vibration, drilling, corrosion, and mechanical stress. The electrical cables are flame-retardant and resistant to moisture.
Also Known As:
1/0-4 Unarmored Type P Rig Cable, 1/0-4 Unarmored Type P Cable, 1/0-4 Unarmored Type P Drilling Rig and Marine Cable, 1/0-4 Unarmored Type Rig Cable, 1/0-4 Unarmored Type P Polyrad Oil Gas XLPO
- • Dual certified IEEE 1580 Type P and UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245 Type X110.
- • Highest ampacity ratings: ABS 100°C, DNV 95°C, LRS 95°C, Transport Canada 95°C
- • Severe cold durability: exceeds CSA cold bend/cold impact (-40/-35°C)
- • Flame retardant: IEC 60332-3 Category A and IEEE 1202
- • NVE 95/1696
- • Transport Canada
- • DET Norske Veritas (DNV)
- • Llloyde's Register Of Shipping (LRS)
- • American Bureau Of Shipping (ABS)
- • UL Listed As Marine Shipboard Cable
- • United States Coast Guard
- • CSA Listed As Marine Shipboard Cable
Soft annealed flexible stranded tinned copper per IEEE 1580 Table 11. High strand count conductors make this product extremely flexible, easier to install and more resistant to vibration than Type MC, IEC spec or commercial cables.
Flame Retardant Cross-linked Polyolefin meets the requirements for Type P of IEEE 1580 and Type X110 of UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245. 2000V/IEC 1000V.
- • AWG Size: 1/0
- • MM2: 54
- • Nominal Diameter (inches): 1.465
- • Net Weight (Lbs/1000 FT): 1907
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460