TUG DRIVER Headset With or Without a PTT (Push To Talk) Adapter GS2
• Dalcomm ground crew headsets set a new standard in communications headsets. These headsets and cables have been field-tested and perfected over years of use.
• Choose options for your headset’s cable and adapter cable with PTT (push to talk) button.
• Dalcomm is proud to offer the GS2 ground crew communication and hearing protection headset in black color.
• Jet engines and prop planes alike generate unsafe sound levels. GS2 headsets protect your hearing.
• Ground support equipment is often subject to rugged use conditions. GS2 headsets are built rugged and repairable to stand up to everyday use.
Also Known As:
Airline, Airport, aviation, C35-25, C35-26, communications headset, ground crew, H3530, Headphones, heavy-duty headset, safety orange, Starburst Gear, GSE, Airline Headsets and adapters.
• Dimensions - 10 × 10 × 6 in.
• Attenuation - 23dB (Tested by 3rd party accredited lab Michael & Associates, Inc.).
• Microphone - Amplified dynamic noise-canceling microphone.
• Element Type: Noise-canceling Dynamic Microphone.
• Frequency Response: 150Hz to 8kHz.
• Operating Voltage (supplied by aircraft): 8-32 Volts DC.
• Matching Impedance: 150-1000 ohms.
• Sensitivity: -13±4 dB (ref: 0dB SPL=20.0uPa at 1 kHz with 10 Vdc 150 ohms AC load).
• Earphones - 300 ohms each, wired mono.
• Cord Type - 5 ft Coiled cord w/ 1/4 plug, 30" Straight cord with 1/4" plug.
• Fully flexible, 270° Rotatable Microphone Boom.
• Lightweight, standard frame construction, weighs just 15 oz.
• Low-profile volume control knob.
• Noise-canceling amplified dynamic microphone.
NOTE: No Adapter just the headset
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460