Ground Crew Headset With Cable Hardwired To The Headset GS2
• Dalcomm ground crew headsets set a new standard in communications headsets.
• Dalcomm is proud to offer the GS2 ground crew communication and hearing protection headset in black color.
• Jet engines and prop planes alike generate unsafe sound levels. GS2 headsets protect your hearing.
• Ground support equipment is often subject to rugged use conditions. GS2 headsets are built rugged and repairable to stand up to everyday use.
• Long hours of use require comfortable personal protection equipment. GS2 headsets are built lightweight with a variety of compatible comfort-enhancing ear seals.
Also Known As:
Airline, Airport, aviation, communications headset, ground crew, Headphones, heavy-duty headset, safety orange, Starburst Gear, GSE, Airline Headsets and adapters
• Dimensions - 12 × 12 × 6 in
• Attenuation - 23dB (Tested by 3rd party accredited lab Michael & Associates, Inc.)
• Microphone - Amplified dynamic noise-canceling microphone
Element Type: Noise-canceling Dynamic Microphone
Frequency Response: 150Hz to 8kHz
Operating Voltage (supplied by aircraft): 8-32 Volts DC
Matching Impedance: 150-1000 ohms Sensitivity: -13±4 dB (ref: 0dB SPL=20.0uPa at 1 kHz with 10 Vdc 150 ohms AC load)
• Earphones - 300 ohms each, wired in mono.
• Cord Type - 15 ft straight cord w/PTT, 1/4" plug, 15 ft straight cord w/PTT, twin plugs, 15 ft coiled cord w/PTT, 1/4" plug, 15 ft coiled cord w/PTT, twin plugs
• Fully flexible, 270° Rotatable Microphone Boom
• Lightweight, standard frame construction, weighs just 15 oz. (397 grams)
• Low-profile volume control knob
• Noise-canceling amplified dynamic microphone
NOTE: Plug type is 1/4″ NP3X Nexus type plug, product picture is representative only.
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460