Corning 024TUL-T3631D2M 24 Fiber OM2 50µm Mining and Petrochemical Tray Rated LT Gel Free Cable
Where are we? 4 Continents 8 Countries
Got any Questions?
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help you!
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313Text Us: 1-516-703-3460
Live Chat: Bottom Right Corner!
• Corning dielectric, tray-rated, mining and petrochemical fiber optic cables are designed for indoor and outdoor use in mining and petrochemical backbones (aerial and duct) and horizontal intrabuilding and tunnel backbones where limited-smoke and zero-halogen requirements exist. The loose tube cable construction, pioneered by Corning, places fibers in buffer tubes and provides stable and highly reliable transmission parameters for a variety of voice, data, video and imaging applications. The SZ-stranded, loose tube design isolates fibers from installation and environmental rigors and allows for easy mid-span access. The design also provides high-fiber density within a given cable diameter, allowing flexibility to suit many system designs.
The cable’s innovative waterblocking technology eliminates the need for traditional flooding compound and allows more efficient and craft-friendly cable preparation. The specially formulated black, UV-resistant, flame-retardant LSZH inner and outer jacket complies with IEEE-383 flame test. These extra-tough double jackets resist hazards found in mines and petrochemical complexes, making this cable ideal for any harsh environment requiring a more robust cable and suitable for direct buried applications. All-dielectric construction provides tensile strength and eliminates grounding concerns. With an extended storage and operating temperature range of -50° to +75°C (-58° to +167°F), the cable is listed OFN-LS and CSA FT4-ST 1 for up to 288 fibers and cable tray-rated per CSA C22.2 No. 230 and No. 232.
Note: This cable is available in 12 different jacket colors – blue, orange, green, brown, slate, white, red, black, yellow, violet, rose and aqua. The colored jacket allows for easy visual identification of the cables while still providing all of the required environmental protection of an indoor/outdoor cable jacket.
Features And Benefits:
• Loose tube construction
Stable and highly reliable transmission parameters
• Waterblocking technology
Allows efficient and craft-friendly cable preparation
• Extra tough double jackets
Ideal for harsh environments
• Listed MSHA 30 CFR Pt 7-K
Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) approved
• Common installations
Outdoor aerial and duct; indoor general purpose horizontal according to CSA C22.2
• Listings: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) OFCR-LS; Sunlight Resistant (SUN RES); IEEE-383/IEEE-1202 flame test; Suitable for Direct Burial (DIR BUR); IEC 60332-3, IEC 60754-2, IEC 61034
• Design and Test Criteria: ANSI/ICEA S-104-696, CSA OFN-LS FT-4-ST1, CSA C22.2 No. 230 and No. 232
• Storage: -50 °C to 75 °C (-58 °F to 167 °F )
• Installation: -30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F )
• Operation: -50 °C to 75 °C (-58 °F to 167 °F )
• RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2011/65/EU
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OM2 50 MICRON MULTIMODE|
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460