646 KCM Single Conductor 600V XLPO Unarmored Type P Drilling Rig Marine Power Cable Type X110
Conductors hold a soft annealed tinned copper per ASTM B 33 flexible stranding. The Insulation is part of Exphol chemically cross-linked polyolefin ‘XLPO‘ according to
IEEE 45 1998/1580 2001Type ‘P‘ / UL 1309 ‘X110P. It has a heavy duty thermosetting Neoprene Type N jacket according to IEEE 45 1998/1580 2001, UL 1309.Basket wave wire armour according to IEEE 45 1998/1580 2001 & UL 1309, tinned copper, aluminum or bronze.
- • Lighting, trace heating circuits, and also power circuits up to about 2kV,
- • Power and also lighting installations are fixed, in all explosive risks and safeareas, emergency, general purposes & critical systems.
- • Designed and engineered for facilities worldwide of petroleum, and also which do construction for demanding environments.
- • IEEE 45 1998 / IEEE 1580 2001
- • UL 1309
- • IEEE 1202
- • IEC 60332 3 Cat. A
- • IEC 60331 FS type
- • CSA C22.2 No. 03 : Cold bend 40
- • Cold impact 35
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460