313 KCM Single Conductor 600V XLPO Unarmored Type P Drilling Rig Marine Power Cable Type X110
313 KCM Single Conductor 600v XLPO Unarmored Type P Drilling Rig Marine Power Cable Type X110
Allowable Ampacity For 313 KCM Single Conductor 600V XLPO Unarmored Type P Drilling Rig Marine Power Cable Type X110: 487 Amps at 110ºC, 455 Amps at 100ºC, 427 Amps at 95ºC
Type P Drilling Rig Marine Power Cable is an electrical cable designed for multipurpose use in offshore and onshore drilling and petroleum facilities. Typical applications include power, control, instrumentation, and communication. Type P cables demonstrate excellent capacity in demanding conditions, including extreme cold, heat, vibration, drilling, corrosion, and mechanical stress. The electrical cables are flame-retardant and resistant to moisture.
Also Known As:
313 Type P Rig Cable, 313 Type P Cable, 313 Type P Drilling Rig and Marine Cable, 313 Rig Cable, 313 Type P Polyrad Oil Gas XLPO, 313 Type P Power Cable, 313 Type P Unarmored, 313 Oil and Gas Cable, 313 Gexol Type P Cable, 313 Shipboard Cable
- • Dual certified IEEE 1580 Type P and UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245 Type X110.
- • Highest ampacity ratings: ABS 100°C, DNV 95°C, LRS 95°C, Transport Canada 95°C
- • Severe cold durability: exceeds CSA cold bend/cold impact (-40/-35°C)
- • Flame retardant: IEC 60332-3 Category A and IEEE 1202
- • NVE 95/1696
- • Transport Canada
- • DET Norske Veritas (DNV)
- • Llloyde's Register Of Shipping (LRS)
- • American Bureau Of Shipping (ABS)
- • UL Listed As Marine Shipboard Cable
- • United States Coast Guard
- • CSA Listed As Marine Shipboard Cable
Soft annealed flexible stranded tinned copper per IEEE 1580 Table 11. High strand count conductors make this product extremely flexible, easier to install and more resistant to vibration than Type MC, IEC spec or commercial cables.
Flame Retardant Cross-linked Polyolefin meets the requirements for Type P of IEEE 1580 and Type X110 of UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245. 2000V/IEC 1000V.
- • Size/AWG/kcmil: 313
- • Equivalent Cross Section (MM2): 159
- • Nominal Diameter (inches): 1.954
- • Net Weight (Lbs/1000FT): 1113
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460