Two Gang Non-Metallic Romex Box MSB2G (pack of 30)
Two Gang Non-Metallic Romex Boxes are commonly used in residential electrical installations. These boxes are typically made of non-metallic, PVC or other plastic materials, making them lightweight and resistant to corrosion. Ensure the box is of appropriate size for your needs. A two-gang box is designed to accommodate two devices, such as switches or outlets. The box should have enough volume to safely contain all the wires and connections. Look for boxes with pre-cut knockouts for cable entry. Integrated clamps for securing the cables inside the box can be a useful feature.
Also known as:
Non-Metallic Double Outlet Box , PVC Twin Gang Box ,Two Gang Plastic Junction Box , Two Gang Electrical Outlet Box , Double Gang Plastic Electrical Box .
Material : PVC
Height : 3.82 inch
Width : 4.2 inch
Depth : 3.4 inch
Weight : 0.447 LBS
Cubic Capacity : 38.0 (622.8)
UPC : 784297017643
• One-piece, thick wall molded construction for stability and rigidity
• Wire entrance clamps on top of bottom of box
• Mounts to wood wood or metal studs 25g.
• 6-32 threaded device holes
• 42 lbs. mounting screws provided
• UL Classified for 2-hour fire wall
• UL Listed & RoHS Compliant
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460