Shipboard Cable LSDCOP-1.5 18 AWG 2 Conductor Non Watertight Coated 300V
Both the LSDCOP and LSTCOP cables are oil-resistant, portable cord type constructions suitable for flexing service. They may be used in electronic, communications and instrumentation applications except where unusual circuit parameters require a special type of cable. These cables are not watertight and shall be used only for runs within one compartment or within contiguous compartments. They shall not be used to penetrate a watertight deck or bulkhead.
Also Known As :
LSDCOP Wire, Armored Cable, Shipboard Cable, Mil-DTL-24643 Cable, Non-Flexing Cable, Low Smoke Cable, Military Cable.
1. Comductor: Stranded bare copper.
2. Insulation: Ethylene propylene rubber or cross-linked polyethylene
3. Identification: Standard identification code by Method 3
4. Assembly: Two or three conductors cabled with fillers, tie cord
5. Overall Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin LSZH jacket, surface marking
• Nylon Tube: 2A
• Max O.D: 0.315 inches
• Slash: 2
• Voltage: 300
• Metal Tube: A
• Weight: 0.0525 lbs
• Size: 18 AWG
• Jacket Material: Low Smoke Cross-Linked Polyolefin, Halogen-Free
• No of Conductors: 2
• Jacket Construction: Unarmored
• Design: Non-Watertight
• Part Number: LSDCOP-1.5