Corning 216TUZ-T4191D2N 216 Fiber OM4 50µm Extended 10G Industrial LSZH Tray Loose Tube Gel Free Cable
• Corning Industrial LSZH™ fiber optic cables are designed for industrial building backbones and harsh environments atypical of traditional datacom systems. Based on proven stranded loose tube cable designs, these industrial cables are flame-retardant and have been tested to meet mechanical/environmental conditions exceeding the requirements set for traditional datacom cables. The 250 μm color-coded individual fibers offer quick and easy identification during installation.
Corning Industrial LSZH™ cables provide life-safety benefits for industrial applications through the cables' construction. Many traditional data communication cables contain halogens in the jacket compound, which pose little risk in the controlled and protected environment of typical building air spaces, such as behind walls, under floors and in conduit. However, cables deployed in industrial applications, particularly on the plant floor, are typically exposed to greater risk of fire, extreme temperatures or chemical exposure. This often makes halogen cables inappropriate for industrial environments.
Corning Industrial LSZH™ cables eliminate these risks in the event of a fire in the industrial environment. In addition, the LSZH compound does not drip when superheated; the material burns to ash, eliminating the onset of secondary fires.
When cables containing halogens ignite, they emit highly reactive gases that can be harmful if inhaled. When halogens combine with water, acids are formed. These acids damage both living tissue and inorganic materials, such as metal and electronic equipment. Corning industrial LSZH cables eliminate these risks in the event of a fire in the industrial environment. In addition, the LSZH compound does not drip when superheated; the material burns to ash, eliminating the onset of secondary fires.
Note: This cable is available in 12 different jacket colors – blue, orange, green, brown, slate, white, red, black, yellow, violet, rose and aqua. The colored jacket allows for easy visual identification of the cables while still providing all of the required environmental protection of an indoor/outdoor cable jacket. Black is the standard jacket color using the part numbers shown here.
Features And Benefits:
• Low-smoke, zero-halogen sheath:
- Key life-safety benefit
• Meets cyclic impact and chemical resistance test:
- Superior performance
• Common installations:
- Outdoor aerial and duct; indoor general purpose horizontal according to NEC Article 770
• Listings: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) OFN-LS, Sunlight Resistant (SUN RES); IEEE-383/IEEE-1202 flame test; Suitable for Direct Burial (DIR BUR); IEC 60332-3, IEC 60754-2, IEC 61034; MSHA 30 CFR Part 7-K, Section 7.408
• Design and Test Criteria: ANSI/ICEA S-104-696, UL 13, UL 444, UL 1277, UL 1685, CSA C22.2, No. 230 and No. 232, CSA OFC (FT-4-S1)
• Storage: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F )
• Installation: -30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F )
• Operation: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F )
• RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2011/65/EU
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OM4 50 MICRON EXTENDED 10G DISTANCE|
|Fire Rating||LOW SMOKE ZERO HALOGEN (LSZH)|