Corning 192TUZ-T4191DAN 192 Fiber OM4 50µm EXT 10G Industrial LSZH Tray Rated LT Gel Free Interlocking Armored Cable
Where are we? 4 Continents 8 Countries
Got any Questions?
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help you!
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313Text Us: 1-516-703-3460
Live Chat: Bottom Right Corner!
• Corning Industrial LSZH™ fiber optic cables are designed for industrial building backbones and harsh environments atypical of traditional datacom systems. Based on proven stranded loose tube cable designs, these tray-rated industrial cables are flame-retardant and have been tested to meet mechanical/ environmental conditions exceeding the requirements set for traditional datacom cables. They have also demonstrated superior performance levels when tested to specified “tray” application requirements for compressive loading, cyclic impact and chemical resistance. The 250 μm color-coded individual fibers offer quick and easy identification during installation.
Corning Industrial LSZH™ cables provide life-safety benefits for industrial applications through the cables’ construction. Many traditional data communication cables contain halogens in the jacket compound, which pose little risk in the controlled and protected environment of typical building air spaces, such as behind walls, under floors and in conduit. However, cables deployed in industrial applications, particularly on the plant floor, are typically exposed to greater risk of fire, extreme temperatures or chemical exposure. This often makes halogen cables inappropriate for industrial environments. When cables containing halogens ignite, they emit highly reactive gases that can be harmful if inhaled. When halogens combine with water, acids are formed. These acids damage both living tissue and inorganic materials, such as metal and electronic equipment.
Note: This cable is available in 12 different jacket colors – blue, orange, green, brown, slate, white, red, black, yellow, violet, rose and aqua. The colored jacket allows for easy visual identification of the cables while still providing all of the required environmental protection of an indoor/outdoor cable jacket.
Features And Benefits:
• Low-smoke, zero-halogen sheath
Key life-safety benefit
• Meets cyclic impact and chemical resistance test
• Interlocking armor
• Common installations
Outdoor aerial and duct; indoor general purpose horizontal according to NEC Article 770
• Listings: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) OFCR-LS; Sunlight Resistant (SUN RES); IEEE-383/IEEE-1202 flame test; Suitable for Direct Burial (DIR BUR); IEC 60332-3, IEC 60754-2, IEC 61034
• Design and Test Criteria: ANSI/ICEA S-104-696, UL 13, UL 444, UL 1277, UL 1666, CSA C22.2, No. 230 and No. 232, CSA OFC (FT-4-S1)
• Storage: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F )
• Installation: -30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F )
• Operation: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F )
• RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2011/65/EU
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OM4 50 MICRON MULTIMODE EXTENDED 10G|
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460