Corning 144TC8-14180-20 144 Fiber OM3 Plenum Multimode 50 Micron Distribution Ribbon Cable
• Corning ribbon plenum cables are designed for use in plenum, riser and general purpose environments for intrabuilding backbone installations and for high-fiber-count data centers. These cables consist of 12 to 216 fibers organized into 12-fiber ribbons inside a central tube. Dielectric strength members provide tensile strength while a specially formulated flame-retardant outer jacket allows the design to meet the requirements of the NFPA 262 flame test.
The 12-fiber ribbons have readily identifiable ribbon ID numbers and fiber colors with easy access to individual fibers. Precise fiber and ribbon geometries result in excellent mass splicing yields. The ribbon plenum cables are available preconnectorized for easy field installation and reduced labor costs and are compatible with standard ribbon cable procedures and hardware. These cables are also OFNP and FT-6 listed and RoHS compliant.
This cable is available in 12 different jacket colors – blue, orange, green, brown, slate, white, red, black, yellow, violet, rose and aqua. The colored jacket allows for easy visual identification of the cables. The standard jacket color will be determined by the dominant fiber type in the cable and will use the standard part numbers shown here.
Features And Benefits:
• Precise fiber and ribbon geometries:
- Excellent mass splicing yields
• Ribbon ID numbers and fiber colors:
- Easily identifiable
• Flame-retardant jacket:
- Rugged and durable
• Available with interlocking armor:
- Additional mechanical durability
• Common installations:
- Indoor plenum, riser and general building applications
• Listings: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) OFNP
• Design Criteria: CSA FT-6
• Test Criteria: ANSI/ICEA S-83-596, NFPA-262
• Storage: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F )
• Installation: 0 °C to 60 °C (32 °F to 140 °F )
• Operation: 0 °C to 70 °C (32 °F to 158 °F )
• RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2011/65/EU
|Fiber Type||OM3 50 MICRON MULTIMODE|