Corning 144T88-Y3131-29 144 Fiber OM2 Plenum 50µm Multimode MIC Unitized Tight Buffered Cable
• Corning MIC® unitized plenum cables are designed for use in plenum, riser and general purpose environments for intrabuilding backbone installations. These multifiber cables use individually jacketed 900 μm buffered fibers enabling easy, consistent stripping and facilitating termination. The stranded subunits of 6-, 12-, or 24-fibers allow quick and easy identification and are surrounded by dielectric strength members and protected by a flame-retardant outer jacket.
The all-dielectric cable construction requires no grounding or bonding, making these cables ideal for routing inside buildings including riser shafts, to the telecommunications rooms and workstations. The MIC Unitized Riser Cables meet the application requirements of the National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Article 770 and the ICEA S-83-596 test criteria. They are OFNP and FT-6 listed.
This cable is available in 12 different jacket colors – blue, orange, green, brown, slate, white, red, black, yellow, violet, rose and aqua. The colored jacket allows for easy visual identification of the cables. The standard jacket color will be determined by the dominant fiber type in the cable and will use the standard part numbers shown here.
Features And Benefits:
• 900 µm buffered fibers:
- Easy, consistent stripping
• 6-, 12-fiber jacketed subunits:
- Quick and easy identification
• All-dielectric construction:
- Requires no grounding or bonding
• Flame-retardant jacket:
- Rugged and durable
• Listings: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) OFNP, CSA FT-6, ICEA S-83-596
• Flame Resistance: NFPA 262 (for plenum, riser and general building applications)
• Storage: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F )
• Installation: 0 °C to 60 °C (32 °F to 140 °F )
• Operation: 0 °C to 70 °C (32 °F to 158 °F )
• RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2011/65/EU
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OM2 50 MICRON MULTIMODE|