Corning 060ERV-T3B22P2P 60 Fiber OS2 SMF-28e Indoor/Outdoor Oil Resistant Light Armored Cable
Where are we? 4 Continents 8 Countries
Got any Questions?
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help you!
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313Text Us: 1-516-703-3460
Live Chat: Bottom Right Corner!
Corning Oil Resistant light armored loose tube, triple-jacket, cables with polyamide overcoat are designed for indoor/outdoor use where resistance against hydrocarbons such as oil and gas, as well as resistance against termites is required and enables indoor/outdoor usage and installation along pipe lines. By using polyamide instead of a heavy lead sheath, these cables are easier to handle and install. Therefore, they are less hazardous for personal health and for the environment. In addition, the corrugated steel tape armoring used for light duty and heavy duty industrial direct buried applications reduces the risk of inadvertent fibre damage protecting the cables against rodents and preventing network failures. The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) inner jacket with extra aramid yarns provide extra protection and a high tensile strength and crush resistance allowing the cables to be installed where they are exposed to higher vertical forces. Corning Light Duty cable is flame-retardant and designed to resist fires up to given standards.
Features And Benefits:
• Waterblocking technology
OSP (outdoor) applications
• Corrugated steel armoring
For rodent and mechanical protection
• UV- and microbe-resistant
Can be installed in ducts or conduits or direct buried
• Dry cable core by means of water swellable elements
Efficient and craft-friendly cable preparation
• Fibers/buffer tubes color coded to Telcordia-Bellcore
Easy identification of the individual tubes and fibers
• SZ-stranded, loose tube design
Isolates fibers from installation and environmental rigors and facilitates mid-span access
• High-density polyethylene (HDPE) inner jacket
Increases crush and impact resistance
• Polyamide Overcoat
Additional abrasion resistance and easy installation, protection againgst hydrocarbons or termites
• Outer FR material
Enables indoor/outdoor usage and installation along pipe lines
• Flame Test Method: Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2 (single cable), Flame retardant to IEC 60332-3-24 (bunch of cables), Zero Halogen to IEC 60754-1, Non-corrosive according to IEC 60754-2 (FRNC) and EN 50267
• Waterblocking: IEC 60794-1-2 F5
• Installation: -40 °C to 70 °C
• Operation: -40 °C to 70 °C
• Storage: -40 °C to 85 °C
• RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2011/65/EU
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
|Product Type||LIGHT DUTY OIL & GAS CABLE|
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460