Corning 004T6F-31380-29 4 Fiber OM3 Riser 50µm Freedm Fan Out Tight Buffered Cable
• Corning FREEDM® fan-out cables are designed for routing inside and outside buildings into riser spaces, to security, surveillance or monitoring cameras, and within telecommunications rooms and workstations. With no need for transition splices when entering a building, this cable provides low-fiber-count connections within building backbone riser and horizontal spaces. The indoor/outdoor temperature and water-resistant performance provides superior protection for applications, like traffic control, with optical feeds in rugged environments.
Ideal for providing direct optical connections from indoor and outdoor surveillance cameras to security control locations, these cables can also provide a secure link for surveillance or data. The flame-retardant, 900 μm TBII Buffered Fibers are available in single-mode and multimode and enable easy, consistent stripping while the 2.0 mm subunits enable easy field terminations.
The fibers are surrounded by water-resistant, dielectric strength members and protected by a flexible, flame-retardant outer jacket. These cables meet the application requirements of the National Electrical Code (NEC Article 770) and are OFNR and FT-4 listed and comply with the ICEA S-104-696 tests. The all-dielectric cable construction requires no grounding or bonding, and the small diameter and bend radius allow easy installation in space-constrained areas. FREEDM fan-out cables are also available with approval for TEMPEST applications.
Note: This cable is available in 12 different jacket colors – blue, orange, green, brown, slate, white, red, black, yellow, violet, rose and aqua. The colored jacket allows for easy visual identification of the cables while still providing all of the required environmental protection of an indoor/outdoor cable jacket. Black is the standard jacket color using the part numbers shown here.
Features And Benefits:
• 900 µm buffered fibers:
- Easy, consistent stripping
• 2.0 mm subunits:
- Easy field terminations
• Flame-retardant jacket:
- Rugged and durable
• Temperature- and water-resistant:
- Superior protection
• All-dielectric construction:
- Requires no grounding or bonding
• Listings: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) OFNR
• Test Criteria: ICEA S-104-696
• Design Criteria: CSA FT-4
• Flame Resistance: UL-1666 (for riser and general building applications)
• Storage: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F )
• Installation: -10 °C to 70 °C (14 °F to 158 °F )
• Operation: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F )
• RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2011/65/EU
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OM3 50 MICRON, MULTIMODE|