Corning 004T68-31331-29 4 Fiber 2.0mm OM2 Subunits Plenum Multimode Fan Out Tight Buffered Cable
Where are we? 4 Continents 8 Countries
Got any Questions?
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help you!
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313Text Us: 1-516-703-3460
Live Chat: Bottom Right Corner!
• Corning fan-out plenum cables are designed for use in building backbone and horizontal cabling. These multifiber cables use individually jacketed 900 μm buffered fibers enabling easy, consistent stripping and facilitating termination. The fibers are stranded around a dielectric central member with a flame-retardant outer jacket, making this cable particularly useful for applications requiring direct connection to terminal equipment or requiring extra rugged cables.
This cable is available in 12 different jacket colors – blue, orange, green, brown, slate, white, red, black, yellow, violet, rose and aqua. The colored jacket allows for easy visual identification of the cables. The standard jacket color will be determined by the dominant fiber type in the cable and will use the standard part numbers shown here.
Features And Benefits:
• 900 µm buffered fibers:
- Easy, consistent stripping
• Flame-retardant jacket:
- Rugged and durable
• Temperature- and water-resistant:
- Superior protection
• All-dielectric construction:
- Requires no grounding or bonding
• Listings: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) OFNP, CSA FT-6, ICEA S-83-596
• Design and Test Criteria: UL-1666 (for riser and general building applications)
• Flame Resistance: NFPA 262 (for plenum, riser and general building applications)
• Storage: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F )
• Installation: 0 °C to 60 °C (32 °F to 140 °F )
• Operation: 0 °C to 70 °C (32 °F to 158 °F )
• RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2011/65/EU
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OM2 50 MICRON MULTIMODE 2.0MM SUBUNITS|
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460