Corning 002TSF-T4131DA1 2 Fiber OM2 Riser 50µm Freedm LST Loose Tube Gel Free Interlocking Armored Cable
Corning FREEDM® LST™ gel-free interlocking armored cables are flame-retardant, indoor/outdoor, riser-rated cables designed for interbuilding and intrabuilding backbones in aerial, duct and riser applications. Encased in a spirally wrapped, aluminum interlocking armor for ruggedness and superior crush resistance, these cables are ideal for industrial and heavy traffic areas and installations requiring extra protection for optical cables and for high-fiber-count trunking applications in areas with limited conduit or vault space. The riser rating precludes the need for a transition splice when entering the building.
These cables are protected against water penetration by innovative waterblocking tapes and yarns that swell to absorb water without the use of messy gels to provide more efficient and craft-friendly cable preparation. This waterblocking technology makes cable access easier and simplifies the use of buffer tube fan-out kits. The buffer tubes and fibers in each tube are color coded for quick, easy identification. The SZ-stranded, loose tube design isolates fibers from installation, environmental rigors and allows for easy mid-span access.
The cable design is also National Electrical Code® (NEC®) listed (OFCR and FT-4) and meets NEC Article 770. The flexible, interlocking armored design offers over seven times the crush protection compared to unarmored cables (as characterized to ICEA-696) and allows easy one-step installation, thereby reducing the overall installation costs. The UV-resistant, flame-retardant jacket is rugged, durable and easy to strip.
Features And Benefits:
• Flexible, interlocking armor design
- Six times crush protection
• Gel-free waterblocking technology
- Craft-friendly cable preparation
• Color-coded tubes and fibers
- Quick and easy identification
• UV-resistant, flame-retardant jacket
- Rugged, durable and easy to strip
• Approvals and Listings: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) OFCR, CSA OFC FT-4
• Common Installations: Outdoor aerial and duct; indoor vertical riser and general purpose horizontal according to National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Article 770
• Design and Test Criteria: ANSI/ICEA S-104-696
• RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2011/65/EU
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OM2 50 MICRON MULTIMODE|