9/125 Patch Cord SC-ST 1 Meter UPDCT-S01
• Fiber Optic Patch Cords are designed to interconnect or cross connect fiber networks within structured cabling systems.
• Economy Series Patch Cords are a price competitive stocked or custom ordered solution that meets or exceeds all industry standards.
• Single-mode SC available in UPC or APC
• A patch cord cable differs from a standard structured cabling in that a patch cable is stranded for flexibility, whereas a standard cable is solid copper.
• patch cord is a length of cable with connectors on each end that is used to connect end devices to power sources.
Also known as:
Patch Cords, Ribbon Cables, Cables, Network Cables, Leviton Cables, Leviton Patch Cords, Cords, patch lead, fiber patch cord.
Assembly Type: Fiber Patch Cord
Cable Type: Riser
Connector: SC ST
Fiber Type: OS2
Number of Fibers: 2 Fiber
Length: 1 Meter
UPC Code: 078477588802
• Available in duplex configurations
• Simplex configurations available as custom
• Industry-standard connector options
• All cords are pre-labeled and individually bagged
• All cables optically tested
• Riser-rated simplex or duplex zip cord single-mode cable
Download PDF Spec Sheet
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460