567-70-3304 C-L-X X-Olene P-OS, SP-OS - 4 Pairs - 18 AWG
Conductors: Bare copper, Class B, stranded per ASTM B-8.
Insulation: X-Olene (XLPE), per UL 13, 2250 & 1569, 30 mils nominal thickness, 90°C temperature rating. Meets MIL-DTL-1377H, section 22.214.171.124.2 Cold Bend at -66°C and ASTM D746-04 brittlepoint at -76°C.
Conductor Identification: Pigmented black and white in pairs, black, red and white in triads; white conductor numerically printed for group identification.
Pair Shield: Aluminum/Polyester tape overlapped to provide 100% coverage, and a Class B tinned copper drain wire, two sizes smaller than the conductor. All multi-pair shields are isolated from each other.
Multiple Pair Assembly: Pairs assembled with a left-hand lay. Cable fillers included where required to provide a round cable.
Multiple Pair Cable Shield: Aluminum/Polyester tape overlapped to provide 100% coverage, and a class B strand tinned copper drain wire, same size as conductor.
Inner Jacket: Black, flame-retardant, low temperature Okoseal® (PVC) per UL 13 and UL Standard 2250. The inner jacket meets the thickness requirements of UL standard 1277. A rip cord is laid longitudinally under the jacket to facilitate removal.
C-L-X Sheath: A close-fitting, impervious, continuously welded and corrugated, aluminum sheath provides complete protection against moisture, liquids, and gases, has excellent mechanical strength, and provides equipment grounding through the sheath.
Outer Jacket: Black, flame-retardant, low temperature Okoseal per UL 13 and UL Standard 2250.
ITC-HL and MC-HL cables eliminate the need for conduit when installed in accordance with NEC Article 501.10(A)(1)(d) "ITC-HL" or 501.10(A)(1)(C) "MC-HL" installations. UL listed as PLTC-Power Limited Tray Cable and as ITC-HL - Instrument Tray Cable/Hazardous Locations for use in accordance with Article 725 (Class 1, 2 & 3) and Article 727 of the National Electrical Code.
UL listed as MC-HL for use in Class I,II, and III, Divisions 1 and 2 hazardous location in accordance with NEC Articles 501, 502, 503, 504 & 505; in Zone 2, Class II Div 2, Class III Div 1 and Class III Div 2 per CEC.
The isolated individual shields over each pair, in SP-OS cables, when properly grounded, prevent crosstalk or capacitive coupling between adjacent pairs while the overall shield eliminates most of the static interference from the electrical field radiated by power cables and other electrical equipment.
Complete pre-packaged, factory-tested wiring system-color coded.
C-L-X enclosure permits installation in cable tray containing lighting and power cables without a barrier separator.
Lower installed system cost than conduit or EMT systems
- UL listed for cable tray use, direct burial, inducts, and sunlight resistant.
- Vertical Tray Flame Tests; IEEE 383-1974 & FT4/IEEE 1202.
- UL listed at -50°C. Also, meets the CSA 22.2 No.3 Cold Impact Test at -45°C.
- API Standards 14F and 14FZ.
- ASTM B-8.
- OSHA Acceptable
- UL 2225 Type MC-HL & UL 1569
- NEC Articles 501, 502, 503, 504 and 505 for Classes I, II, and III, Divisions 1 and 2 Hazardous Locations.
- UL listed as PLTC-Power Limited Tray Cable and as ITC-HL - Instrument Tray Cable/Hazardous Locations for use in accordance with Article 725 (Class 1, 2 & 3) and Article 727 of the National Electrical Code.
- NPLF per NEC Code Article 760.
- CSA C22.2 No. 230 Type TC
- CSA C22.2 No. 239 type ACIC
- cUL listed as Type ACIC-TC complies with CEC Zone 2, Class II Div 2, Class III Div 1, Class III Div 2 Hazardous Locations
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460