42G1 mm² Gaalflex Bare Copper PETP Foil TC Braid PVC 450/750V Control 500 CY FL OR Cable
Specification42G1 mm² Gaalflex Bare Copper PETP Foil TC Braid PVC 450/750V Control 500 CY FL OR Cable
Allowable Ampacity for 42G1 mm² Gaalflex Bare Copper PETP Foil TC Braid PVC 450/750V Control 500 CY FL OR Cable: 100 Amps
The "42G1 mm² Gaalflex Bare Copper Unshielded PVC 450/750V Control 500 FL OR Cable" has specific characteristics tailored for industrial control applications.
Also Known As:
The cable is recognized for its unshielded design, PVC insulation, and a voltage rating of 450/750V. It's typically used in robust and reliable control systems.
• Industrial Control Systems: Used in control circuits and signal transmission in industrial environments.
• Electrical Panels and Automation Systems: Suitable for wiring in control panels and automation systems.
• Indoor and Fixed Installations: Appropriate for fixed installation in dry or damp premises.
• Electrical Safety Standards: Related to voltage and insulation.
• Physical and Mechanical Properties Standards: Ensures the durability of the materials used.
• Conductor: Flexible plain annealed copper conductor Cl.5, acc.to IEC 60228, DIN VDE 0295
• Insulation: PVC type TI1, acc. to CEI 20-11, VDE 0207
• Colour cores: black cores with consecutive numbers acc. to EN 50334, green-yellow from 3 cores
• Stranding: In layers
• Wrapping: PETP foil
• Screen: Tinned copper braid
• Outer Sheath: Grey (RAL 7001) PVC type TM2, acc. to CEI 20-11, VDE 0207
• acc. to CEI 20-11, CEI 20-20/1, CEI 20-20 IV° Ed. 1996
• Numbered cores
• Small bending radius
• On request black outer sheath
• RoHS and CE approval
• No. of Cores x Cross section n x mm²: 42G1
• Outer-Ø ca.mm ± 10%: 20.0
• Copper weight kg/km: 494.2
• Nominal voltage: Uo/U 450/750 V (fixed use protected)
• Test voltage: 4 kV
• Temperature range: fixed laying: -40°C up to +80°C, flexible application: -5°C up to +70°C
• Min. bending radius: fixed laying: 6 x d, flexible installation: 20 x d
• Cable Weight approx kg/km: 761
• Part Number: 31460E50421M10
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Download PDF Spec Sheet
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460