3' HDMI 2.0 Cable Ultra High Speed 4K 60Hz W/ Ethernet Flexible TPE Jacket
3' HDMI 2.0 Cable W/ Ethernet Ultra High Speed 4K 60Hz Flexible TPE Jacket
Ideal for home/office & travel, works with computer/laptop/desktop/PC/workstation; UHD HDMI cord to connect your TV/monitor/display/projector; Samsung/Sony/Apple TV/Dell/LG; Works w/ HDMI 2.0 Ultra HD, 1080p Full HD & previous HDMI versions
This 3.3 ft. (1 m) Premium High Speed HDMI 2.0 Certified Cable withstands the daily demands of connecting your HDMI devices. Tested to endure strenuous wear and tear, this durable cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications.
Experience the latest that HDMI 2.0 has to offer
This high performance 4K cable supports resolutions of up to 4K at 60Hz (3840x2160p) and bandwidths of up to 18Gbps. It also supports HDR10 (High Dynamic Range) and Dolby Vision for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors.
Plus, ARC (Audio Return Channel) has up to 32 uncompressed 5.1 and 7.1 digital audio channels to support DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS:X®, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos® for high quality sound.
With high resolutions, increased speeds, sharper images, and crystal-clear audio, you can expect an enhanced video experience. The cable is guaranteed to provide the very best HDMI 4K performance available today. It's the perfect cable for creating the ultimate home theater or for providing lifelike digital signage.
This cable works with all 4K ready devices and is also backward compatible with previous HDMI specifications.
Provide superior connections with Ultra High Speed certification
The cable has undergone rigorous compliance testing and is certified by an HDMI Authorized Test Center to ensure it supports the high bandwidth enabled features it promises. An EMI test is also performed to ensure the cable minimizes interference with wireless signals.
Cable Key Features:
- Aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding improve EMI protection
- Long lasting flexible TPE jacket & strain relief (TPE is non-toxic & halogen free for environmental sustainability)
Connector Key Features:
- Corrosion-free gold-plated connectors ensure premium video quality & enhanced reliability
- Tested to withstand 10,000+ insertions
HIGH PERFORMANCE 8K CABLE: 3.3ft (1m) Premium Certified High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet supports 4K 60Hz (3840x2160), 18Gbps bandwidth, HDR10, Ultra wide aspect ratio, 32 Ch Audio (5.1/7.1/Dolby TrueHD/Atmos), ARC, BT.2020 colorimetry, 3D video
PREMIUM HDMI 2.0 CABLE: Ultra HD 4K 60Hz HDMI cable is engineered & built to improve signal integrity; Featuring corrosion free gold-plated connectors encased in die-cast aluminum to prevent signal degradation due to EMI
DURABLE: Tested to withstand 10,000+ insertions & 600+ bend cycles at 120° angle; Long lasting TPE jacket with molded soft TPE strain relief absorbs stress of frequent bends; TPE is non-toxic, halogen free & RoHS certified for environmental sustainability
SPECS: 3.3 feet (1 meter) | HDMI 2.0 | Premium Certified HDMI Cable | High Speed Cable with Ethernet | HDMI Male to Male | 6 mm (0.24") Outer Diameter, 30AWG| Jacket: TPE | EMI Shield: Al-Mylar Foil, Braid
The HDMMV1M is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
- 1 - Connector A: HDMI (19 pin)
- 1 - Connector B: HDMI (19 pin)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Humidity: 0%RH ~ 85%RH
- Active or Passive Adapter: Passive
- Number of Conductors: 19
- Connector Plating: Gold
- Cable Jacket Material: TPE - Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Cable Shield Material: Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid
- Video Revision: HDMI 2.0b
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 18Gbps
- Maximum Cable Length: 39.4 in [100 cm]
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 4K 60Hz 3840x2160
- HDMI - 32 Channel Audio
- HDMI - 7.1 Channel Audio
- HDMI - 5.1 Channel Audio
- Package Height: 1.2 in [30.0 mm]
- Package Length: 7.9 in [20.0 cm]
- Package Width: 8.7 in [22.0 cm]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 3.1 oz [88.0 g] - 0.19 lbs [88.0 g]
|Wire Gauge:||30 AWG|
|Color:||Gray and Black|
|Cable Length:||39.4 in [100 cm]|
|Cable OD:||0.2 in [6 mm]|