250-3 TPU TYPE SHD-GC PORTABLE POWER MINING INDUSTRIAL CABLE 8000V
250-3 TPU Type SHD-GC Portable Power Mining Industrial Cable 8000v
Allowable Ampacity For 250-3 TPU Type SHD-GC Portable Power Mining Industrial Cable 8000v : 355 Amps
HW260 Type P Drilling Rig Marine Cable 600V is designed and constructed for the demanding environments of offshore drilling and petroleum facilities, and mining sites.
Also Known As:
250-3 HW260 600V Single Conductor Power Cable, 250-3 HW260 600V Oil & Marine Rig Cable, 250-3 HW260, 250-3 HW260 Unarmored Power Cable, 250-3 HW260 Type P Cable.
- NVE 95/1696, FAL
- Transport Canada
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- Lloyd's Register of Shipping (LRS)
- American Bureau of Shipping
- UL listed as Marine Shipboard Cable
- United States Coast Guard
- CSA listed as Marine Shipboard Cable
- Dual certified IEEE 1580 Type P and UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245 Type X110.
- Highest ampacity ratings: ABS 100°C, DNV 95°C, LRS 95°C, Transport Canada 95°C
- Severe cold durability: exceeds CSA cold bend/cold impact (-40/-35° C)
- Flame retardant: 60332-3 Category A and IEEE 1202
Soft annealed flexible stranded tinned copper per IEEE 1580 Table 11.
Flame Retardant Cross-linked Polyolefin, Meets all requirements of IEEE 1580 Type P and UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245 Type X110. 2000V/IEC 1000V.
- AWG Size: 250-3
- Strands: 427
- Approx. Diameter INCHES: 2.355
- New Weight lb/1000FT: 5665 lbs
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460