207-84-6953 Okolene Power Cable - 10 AWG
Okolene® (PE) is Okonite's trade name for its low loss polyethylene insulation. The three solid bare copper conductors are insulated with Okolene.
Shield and Jacket
A polyester tape, 8 mil corrugated aluminum tape and a 5/64€� black Okolene jacket is applied.
Used for supplying power at service drops.
Conductors: Solid uncoated copper per ASTM B-3.
Insulation: Okolene® (PE), the dielectric meets or exceeds electrical and physical requirements of ASTM D-1248-84, Type I, Class A, Category 5, Grade #5.
Color Coding: 1-Black with no stripe, 1-Black with Red stripe, 1-Black with White stripe.
Jacket: Meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM D-1248-84, Class C, Type I, Grade J3 and AREMA Signal Manual Part 10.3.21.
- Mechanically rugged.
- Resistant to aging.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Resistant to environmental hazards.
- Superior moisture resistance.
- Excellent electrical properties...high dielectric strength, low capacity (SIC) and power factor and high insulation resistance.
- Pull Cord feature affords easy and quick accessibility to conductors for splicing and terminations. PCF is safety oriented.
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460