16/20 Multi-conductor Armored & Sheathed Control Type P Drilling Rig Marine Power Cable 600V / 1000Kv
16/20 Multi-Conductor Armored & Sheathed Control Type P Drilling Rig Marine Power Cable 600v / 1000kv
Allowable Ampacity For 16/20 Multi-Conductor Armored & Sheathed Control Type P Drilling Rig Marine Power Cable 600V / 1000kV : 9 Amps at 105ºC, 8 Amps at 100ºC, 11 Amps at 90ºC
Type P Drilling Rig Marine Power Cable is an electrical cable designed for multipurpose use in offshore and onshore drilling and petroleum facilities. The cable is primarily used for control purposes. Type P cables demonstrate excellent capacity in demanding conditions, including extreme cold, heat, vibration, drilling, corrosion, and mechanical stress. The electrical cables are flame-retardant and resistant to moisture. They are armored with a basket weave wire armor per IEEE 1580 and UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245, and sheathed with a black, arctic grade, flame retardant, oil abrasion, chemical and sunlight resistant thermosetting compound meeting UL 1309 / CSA c22.2 No. 245 and IEEE 1580.
Also Known As:
16/20 Type P Rig Cable, 16/20 Type P Cable, 16/20 Type P Drilling Rig and Marine Cable, 16/20 Rig Cable, 16/20 Type P Polyrad Oil Gas XLPO, 16/20 Type P Power Cable, 16/20 Type P Armored Sheathed, 16/20 Type P Control Cable, 16/20 Shipboard Cable
- • Dual certified IEEE 1580 Type P and UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245 Type X110.
- • Highest ampacity ratings: ABS 100°C, DNV 95°C, LRS 95°C, Transport Canada 95°C
- • Severe cold durability: exceeds CSA cold bend/cold impact (-40/-35°C)
- • Flame retardant: IEC 60332-3 Category A and IEEE 1202
- • NVE 95/1696
- • Transport Canada
- • DET Norske Veritas (DNV)
- • Llloyde's Register Of Shipping (LRS)
- • American Bureau Of Shipping (ABS)
- • UL Listed As Marine Shipboard Cable
- • United States Coast Guard
- • CSA Listed As Marine Shipboard Cable
Soft annealed flexible stranded tinned copper per IEEE 1580 Table 11. High strand count conductors make this product extremely flexible, easier to install and more resistant to vibration than Type MC, IEC spec or commercial cables.
Flame Retardant Cross-linked Polyolefin meets the requirements for Type P of IEEE 1580 and Type X110 of UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245. 2000V/IEC 1000V.
- • AWG Size: 16
- • Number of Conductors: 20
- • Nominal Diameter (inches): 1.017
- • Net Weight (Lbs/1000 FT): 724
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460