12 EXANE VFD POWER CABLE - ARMORED
Where are we? 4 Continents 8 Countries
Got any Questions?
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help you!
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313Text Us: 1-516-703-3460
Live Chat: Bottom Right Corner!
|Nominal O.D. Inches||0.737|
|Weight lb/1000FT||447 lbs|
- UL 1309 Type X110 Shipboard Cable
- IEEE 45 & IEEE 1580 Shipboard Cable
- CSA C22.2 No 245 Type X110 Shipboard Cable
- Meets vertical tray flame tests: IEEE 1202, IEC 600332-3 Category A
- Meets cold bend tests: UL and CSA -40°C Cold Impact Rated, -55° C Cold Bend
- Conductors: 3 Annealed, Flexible Tinned Copper Conductors per ASTM B33, B172, UL 1309 & CSA C22.2 No. 245 - Dark Grey, Red, Blue
- Ground Conductors: 3 Segmented Grounding Conductors - Green
- Insulation: Exane® (Irradiation Cross-Linked Polyolefin)
- Jacket: Black, Heavy Duty, Arctic Grade Neoprene
- Fillers: Fibrillated Polypropylene
- Shield: Overall Tinned Copper Braid with Aluminum/Polyester Laminating Tape for 100% Coverage
- Armor: Braided Bronze; Tinned Copper or Aluminum available upon request
- Sheath: Black, Heavy Duty, Arctic Grade Neoprene
- 100% shield coverage
- High dielectric strength to withstand voltage spikes
- Symmetrical cable construction for magnetic field cancellation, lower current flow for ground conductors, and reduced common mode noise
- Flexible cable (Class I conductor and braid shield)
- High crush and impact resistance
- Proven reliability
- These Exane Cables are designed for use with high speed IGBT Type AC drives. They are listed as Marine Shipboard Cable.
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Get in Touch
Live Chat Get replies right away!
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460