12 TFE TRANSIT WIRE (NICKEL-PLATED COPPER CONDUCTOR, MEDIUM WALL)
|New Weight lb/1000FT||24.2 lbs|
- Superior mechanical properties
- Thermoset Insulation
- High temperature rating
- Excellent low temperature characteristics
- Excellent resistance to most chemicals/fluids
- Conductor: Nickel-Plated Copper
- Insulation: Reduced wall, extruded abrasion resistant TFE Fluoropolymer
- Intended for electrical or electronic use wherever a high temperature, abrasion resistant transit wire is required.
- Mil Spec: MIL-W-22759/7 and /8
- Temperature Ratings: -65°C to 260°C
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460