12/6 Multi-conductor Control Type P Drilling Rig Marine Power Cable 600V / 1000Kv
|Number of Conductors||6|
|Nominal Diameter (inches)||0.661|
|Net Weight (Lbs/1000 FT)||405|
- • High strand count conductors make this product extremely flexible, easier to install and more resistant to vibration than Type MC, IEC spec or commercial cables.
- • Lower dielectric constant and higher insulation resistance reduces electrical losses.
- • Excellent resistance to moisture produces stable electrical properties throughout the life of the cable.
- • In fire conditions, non chlorinated flame retardant system produces.
- • Less toxic and less corrosive gasses.
- • Dual certified IEEE 1580 Type P and UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245 Type X110.
- • Highest ampacity ratings: ABS 100°C, DNV 95°C, LRS 95°C, Transport Canada 95°C
- • Severe cold durability: exceeds CSA cold bend/cold impact (-40/-35°C)
- • Flame retardant: IEC 60332-3 Category A and IEEE 1202
For uses all over the world it is designed and constructed for the demanding environments of offshore drilling and petroleum facilities.
Soft annealed flexible stranded tinned copper per IEEE 1580 Table 11.
Flame Retardant Cross-linked Polyolefin, meeting the requirements for Type P of IEEE 1580 and Type X110 of UL 1309/CSA C22.2 No. 245. 2000V/IEC 1000V.
RATINGS & APPROVALS:
- • NVE 95/1696
- • TRANSPORT CANADA
- • DET NORSKE VERITAS (DNV)
- • LLOYDE'S REGISTER OF SHIPPIN (LRS)
- • AMERICAN BUREAU OF SHIPPING (ABS)
- • UL LISTED AS MARINE SHIPBOARD CABLE
- • UNITED STATES COAST GUARD
- • CSA LISTED AS MARINE SHIPBOARD CABLE
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460