10/27 20-10 PE/PVC TC STRANDED TRAY CABLE
Where are we? 4 Continents 8 Countries
- • 14 AWG - 10 AWG; Class B stranded bare copper per
ASTM B-3 and B-8
- • HMW Polyethylene with an overall insulation jacket of color-coded Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) per ICEA Method 1
- • Table E-1
- • Sunlight resistant and flame-retardant Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) jacket
- • Rated 600V
- • 75°C
- • Great molecular weight polyethylene provides excellent chemical and electrical properties
- • Advanced for control circuits in substations, power generation control rooms, and other industrial and utility applications
- • Can be installed in cable trays, ducts or conduit.
- • Class 1 Division 2 risky environments.
- • Great accustomed purpose control cable with complusary resistance to sunlight and flame.
- • ICEA S-73-532
- • NEMA WC57
- • EPA 40 CFR, Part 261, Subpart C, heavy metals per Table 1, TCLP method.
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Get in Touch
Get replies right away!
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460