1/0-1/0-1/0 BARE CONCENTRIC GROUND SERVICE ENTRANCE CABLE (SEU) - CU
1/0-1/0-1/0 Bare Concentric Ground Service Entrance Cable (SEU)- CU
Allowable Ampacity at 60° C: 125
Allowable Ampacity at 75° C: 150
Allowable Ampacity at 90° C: 170
Allowable Ampacity (Dwelling): 175
SEU is a round and flat electrical cable used in all instances where service entrance cables are allowed. The cable is most often used to connect utility power to the meter base. SEU cable is suitable for wet and dry locations, with temperatures not exceeding 90°C. The voltage rating of the electrical cable is 600 volts.
Also Known As:
Copper SEU Service Entrance Cable, SEU Cable, SEU Service Cable, Copper Service Cable, Unarmored Service Entrance Cable.
The cable is equipped with annealed soft copper conductors. It typically has two-phase conductors with a concentric neutral.
The cable has cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) type XHHW-2 insulation.
SE cable is jacketed with gray sunlight-resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC). This dielectrically strong insulation is resistant to corrosion, abrasion, chemicals, and mechanical impact.
- ASTM- All applicable standards
- UL Standard 44 for XHHW-2 conductors
- UL Standard 83 for THHN/THWN conductors
- UL Standard 854
- Federal Specification A-A-59544
- National Electrical Code, NFPA 70. 2011 Edition
- RoHS/ REACH
- Size AWG: 1/0-1/0-1/0
- Weight per 1,000 ft: 1123 lbs
- Outside Diameter: 1179 X 707
- Conductors: Annealed Soft Copper
- Stranding: Phase & Neutral Conductors: 19
- Stranding:Equipment Ground Conductor: 18
- Insulation: XLPE
- Jacket: PVC