Items in Cart ()

View cart
Garrie the Goat - My Story | Nassau National Cable

Garrie the Goat - My Story

• What's up? I'm Garrie, and yes... I'm a Goat,

Since finishing high school, I've been a cable goat. Recently, I decided to move away from my home state. I used to complain about the winters there being the absolute worst, but truthfully, there's more to it that I'm not quite ready to share with everyone just yet. I guess we'll have to become better friends for me to spill the beans.

Let me tell you more about me

As much as I'd love to have some abs, I've come to terms with the fact that achieving a six-pack is a bit of a challenge once you're past 25. I may not be a dad, but I've got that classic dad's belly. And, to be honest, my cholesterol levels were getting a bit too high for comfort, so I've switched to a diet heavy on vegetables. Surprisingly, adding beer to the mix helped me shed a few pounds, though I did end up losing my driver's license in the process.

Like any cartoon animal, I've got that cute factor going on, except for my slightly weird eyes. But hey, you get used to it. After all, it's just part of being a goat. Fortunately, I've been told I've got a pretty charming personality, which doesn't hurt my appeal.

So, how do I end up here? 

I really wanted to snag a cable job with NNC, but there weren't any open positions available when I came a few years ago. However, they thought I was so funny that they created a meme manager position just for me. Pretty sweet deal, if you ask me.

And there you go. That's how a Cable Goat is here helping you out and sharing well-balanced helpful replies and memes. And after a long day's work, there's nothing like unwinding with a curated collection of memes about cables and goats that I've assembled just for you.