18/12 SOOW Portable Power Cable 600V UL CSA ( Reduced Price of 100ft, 250ft, 500ft, 1000ft, 5000ft )
18/12 SOOW Portable Power Cable 600V UL CSA
Allowable Ampacity For 18/12 SOOW Multiconductor Portable Cord-600V: 3.5 Amps
- For uses in accordance with the NEC Article 400.
- Uses with signal circuits and also general uses in: industrial plants, steel mills, breweries, theaters, process facilities, and construction settings.
- Wiring production line such as push button controls, systems, alarms, etc.
- Equiped for all uses exposed to water, oils, chemicals, sunlight and other rigid environmental situations.
- Uses apt for all wet environments including submersion in water.
SOOW is water and weather-resistant service cable with an oil-resistant jacket and insulation. It is a reputable low-cost portable electrical cable that offers superior resistance to abrasion. The cable famously stays intact when in contact with a hot surface, making it perfect for tough applications, including compressors, industrial machinery, push-button remotes, industrial control systems, and water purification systems. SO is commonly used in mills, marinas, mines, industrial, commercial and residential facilities.It is also perfect for industrial plants, steel mills, breweries, theaters, process facilities, and construction settings. The cable exhibits premium flexibility and is resistant to chemicals, oil, water, sunlight, and air. The voltage rating is set at 600. A multiconductor cable is suitable for circuit branching and direct burial. The temperature range is -40°C to 90°C. SOOW electrical cable maintains its flexibility in both hot and cold applications.
Also Known As:
18/12 SOOW Portable Power Cable, 18/12 SOOW, 18/12 SOOW Power Cord, 18/12 SOOW Portable Cord, 18/12 SOOW Service Cord, 18/12 SOOW Service Cable, 18/12 SOOW Cord, 18/12 SOOW Cable, 18/12 SOOW Wire, 18/12 SOOW Flexible Power Cable, 18/12 SO Cord, 18/12 SOOW Control Cable.
- UL Standard 62
- National Electric Code 501.140 Class I Div. 2
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- MSHA flame test – P07- KA070018- MSHA
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) standard 22.2 No. 49
- National Electric Code Article 400
- RoHS Restriction of Hazardous Substances compliant
- OSHA The Occupational Safety and Health Administration compliant
- More flexiblity than ever, Class K with stranded soft annealed uncoated copper.
- Ranked for temperatures between to -40°C to 90°C (UL and CSA).
- A resistant jacket to weather, oisl, acids, and ozone sunlight.
Stranded, bare, and fully annealed copper conductor, Class K per ASTM B174. Suitable for harsh conditions. The gauge is between 18 and 2.
Flexible Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer EPDM insulation resists fire, abrasion, oil, mechanical impact, sunlight, ozone, air, water, acids, alkalis, and weather.
Black Chlorinated Polyethylene CPE is a thermoplastic polymer jacket that has superior resistance to chemicals and flames. The jacket is impressively flexible and durable.
- UL Standard 62
- CSA Standard C22.2 No. 49
- Federal Spec JC 580
- MSHA and Pennsylvania DER approved and marked
- Gauge: 18 AWG
- No. Conductors: 12
- Stranding: 16/30
- Insulation Wall Inches: 0.030""
- O.D. Inches: 0.612""
- New Weight lb/1000FT: 231 lbs
- Amps: 3.5
- Volts: 600
|Coleman :||Black : 831205|
|General Cable :||Black : 9812|
|Omni Cable :||Black : B11812|
|Southwire :||Black : 57003799|
|Wirexpress :||Black : 4A-1812|
|Houston Wire :||Black : HW25001812|
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Download PDF Spec Sheet
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460