2/4 TYPE W MAGNET CRANE CABLE MARINE CABLE 2000V
2/4 Type W Magnet Crane Cable Marine Cable 2000V
Allowable Ampacity For 2/4 Type W Magnet Crane Cable 2000V: 132 Amps
Type W Magnet Crane Portable Power Cable is used in heavy-duty applications, magnet cranes, drills, scrap yards, foundries,and pumps where flexibility and durability is a must. The electrical cable is resistant to abrasion, tears, cutovers, cut-throughs, and other kinds of a severe mechanical impact. In dry conditions, Type W Magnet Crane Cable is suitable for temperatures between 105° C and -55° C. Type W Magnet Crane Wire has a 2000V rating.
Also Known As:
2/4 Type W Magnet Crane Portable Power Cable, 2/4 Type W Magnet Crane Wire, 2/4 Type W Magnet Crane Marine Cable, 2/4 Type TC Magnet Crane Cable, 2/4 Type W Magnet Crane Direct Burial Wire, 2/4 Type W Magnet Crane Flexible Cable.
- ASTM B-3, ASTM B-172, and UL-62 (Conductor)
- UL Listed Type W
- NEMA WC-58 (Suitable for mining applications)
- ICEA S-95-658/ NEMA WC-70
- MSHA P-184
- FT-4 Flame Test
Extra-flexible rope stranding (Class K), soft-drawn uncoated copper; per ASTM B-3, ASTM B-172, and UL-62. Conductors are cabled with non-wicking, nonhygroscopic fillers with an overall binder of rubberized fabric tape
Color-coded Thermoset (EPDM) insulation per UL-62 and ICEA S-68-516
CPE rubber jacket
- AWG Size: 2
- Number of Conductors: 4
- Stranding: 665/30
- Nominal Diameter (inches): 1.480
- Min. Bending Diameter (inches): 12.0
- Net Weight (Lbs/1000 FT): 1679
MARINE WIRE TYPE W MAGNET CRANE CABLE 105° C TO -55° C
The intention of the Magnet Crane wire is built to be able to resist the abusive situations mainly in magnet crane areas of action. These wires resist cuts over, puncture, tearing, abrasion and impact better than standard Type W, due to the rough design and material choice. Magnet Crane Cables are perfect for use in scrap yards, foundries, and other installations where there is a severe risk of metal cut through.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Extra-flexible rope stranding (Class K), soft-drawn uncoated copper; per ASTM B-3, ASTM B-172, and UL-62.
- Great flexibility, long flexibility lifespan, reduced copper fatigue and conductor rupture.
- Paper separator / Easy stripping
- Color coded Themoset (EPDM) insulation per UL-62 and ICEA S-68-516
- Excellent physical and electrical properties, easy conductor identification, will not melt or deform during emergency overload or short circuit conditions
- Conductors are cabled with non-wicking, nonhygroscopic fillers with an overall binder of rubberized fabric tape
- Strength increased mechanical and impact resistance, and exceptional performance in severe flexing applications
Magnet Crane Cables are rated for constant operation at 105° C to -55° C in all dry situations. Cables are also UL listed (E130231) Type W 2000 volts 90° C with in wet or dry, sunlight resistant, -40° C and are certified CSA (LL36970) Type W, 2000 volt, -55° C FT1.
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460