206-14-3517 Okonite-DF-Direct Burial or Duct Railroad Signal Cable - 14 AWG - 7 Conductors
Okonite EPR insulation is a heat, moisture and chemical resistant, mechanically rugged compound. The insulation thickness for size #14 AWG through #9 AWG is 5/64" and for #6 AWG through #2 AWG is 6/64". One conductor in each layer is identified as "Tracer". In addition, each conductor is number coded for ease of identification.
Insulated conductors are assembled with a shock absorbing extruded cushion layer and a black Okolene® (polyethylene) jacket is then applied overall.
Okonite-D.F. Signal Cables are designed for use in all vital signal circuits where continuity of service and long life are required in all vital circuit and safety related applications. They are especially recommended for use where crush resistance is vital. This cable is recommended for direct burial or duct installations in all wet and dry locations.
AREMA Signal Manual Part 10.3.17
Conductors: Solid uncoated copper per ASTM B-3
Insulation: Meets or exceeds electrical and physical requirements of ICEA S-95-658 and AREMA Manual Part 10.3.19. thickness per table 10316-5.
Jacket: Meets or exceeds electrical and physical requirements of ICEA S-95-658, Part 4.1.5.
- Mechanically rugged.
- Resistant to aging.
- Easy to install and splice.
- Resistant to environmental hazards.
- Superior moisture resistance.
- Outstanding termite and rodent protection.
- Excellent electrical properties...high dielectric strength, low SIC and power factor and high insulation resistance.
- The Pull Cord feature affords easy and quick accessibility to conductors for splicing and terminating.
- Sequential footage markings on surface of outer jacket.
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460