King SR243-1000 Self Regulating 1000 Feet Cable 240V 3W/FT
• SR Series Self-Regulating Pipe Trace Freeze Protection Heating Cable is designed for a variety of pipe freeze protection applications.
• The cable is constructed so that it will not burn out or overheat when overlapped, and can be used on metal and plastic pipes.
• The cable is available in 100, 250, 500 and 1,000 foot reels.
Also Known As :
King Electric Heaters, Heating Cable, King Heating Cable, Pipe Freeze Protection, King Pipe Freeze Protection, Model SR, Self-regulating Pipe Trace.
Common Applications :
• Pipe Freeze Protection
• Roof and Gutter De-icing
• Floor Warming
• Snow Melting
• Input Volts : 240V
• Length : 1000 FT.
• Watts : 3
• Pipe Rating Watts/Ft. : 3
• Deicing Rating Watts/Ft : 5
• Length : 1000 feet
• Voltage : 240V
• Prevent Ice Damns From Forming On Roof & In Gutters
• Suitable For Metallic and Non-Metallic Gutters & Downspouts
• Cable Will Not Burn Out Or Overheat When Overlapped
• Suitable For Use On Metal and Plastic Pipes
• Available in 5W, 8W, 12.1W or 14.8W / Linear Foot
• Wattage Rating Is Determined @ 32°F
• 16 Gauge Heating Cable Bus Wire
• Flouropolymer Insulation and Rugged PVC Jacket
• cULus Certified for USA and Canada.
• Conductive Core : Adjusts electrical resistance in response to temperature changes.
• Metallic Conductors : Transmits electrical current throughout the cable.
• Insulating Layer : Provides electrical insulation and directs heat outward.
• Metallic Braid : Offers additional mechanical strength and grounding.
• Outer Jacket : Protects the cable from environmental elements.
Download PDF Spec Sheet
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460