Belden 7790A 23 AWG 6 Coax Sub-miniature Solid Bare Copper Duofoil CMR Video FLEX Snake Cable
7790A, Digital Coax Snake Cable, Riser-CMR, 6-Sub-miniature 23 AWG, solid bare copper conductors, foam HDPE core, Duofoil® +95% tinned copper braid, PVC jacket.
Video Coax Cable:
In 1995, Belden first launched award-winning digital precision video coax, 1694A, which is still relied upon as the world-wide broadcast cable standard today. Now that technology has expanded to even higher resolutions, requiring more bandwidth, Belden has upgraded many of those cables to 6 GHz and has introduced a full line of 4K UHD Coax Cables for 12G-SDI. Belden 75 Ohm Video Coax Cables, ranging from 12 GHz to 3 GHz, ensure reliable signal integrity and exceptional quality. No other cable manufacturer has invested in this technology like Belden has, so no other manufacturer can assure you beyond-high-definition performance like Belden.
Benefits & Features:
• Specially formulated gas injected high density foam polyethylene is more crush-resistant than standard polyethylene. Even with rough handling during installation, it resists deformation and maintains impedance and return loss characteristics.
• Belden's skin/foam insulation process provides the right amount of conductor adhesion for easier stripping and improved connector reliability.
• Compared to SMPTE's return loss limit, Belden's Precision Video Coax provides significant RL headroom to account for potential losses elsewhere in the transmission line.
Belden is now able to offer a wide range of factory terminated, custom cable assemblies using SMPTE Hybrid, Tactical Fiber, Coax, Triax, and Audio cables. All assemblies are terminated with industry leading connector brands and are manufactured to the superior quality standards that you have come to expect from Belden. Custom assemblies undergo rigorous testing, are shipped with a test report verifying superior performance and consistency, and are backed by a one-year product warranty.
Benefits & Features:
• Soldered conductors ensure consistent conductor-to-pin contact to avoid open circuits
• Isolated conductors and shrink tubing over each solder joint protects the assemblies from harsh field abuse and electrical shorts
• A special internal process is used to thoroughly cure epoxy for a tight bond around the connector anchor
|No. of Coax:||6|
|Conductor Material:||BC - Bare Copper|
|Insulation Material:||PE - Polyethylene (Foam)|
|Outer Jacket Material:||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Voltage:||300 V RMS|
|Temperature Range:||-35°C To +75°C
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460