Belden 28089A 14 AWG 11 Conductor Unshielded BC E2 UL Control 600V Type TC-ER Cable
Belden offers a wide selection of UL-rated 600V Tray Cable for a variety of control applications. Multi-conductor versions are available as standards from 18 to 4/0 AWG. These are unshielded and shielded versions that come with various insulation and jacket combinations. These TC cables are installed in cable trays, ducts and conduit and can be used in direct burial applications. They are extensively used in manufacturing facilities, especially in the process industries such as petrochemical, steel, pulp and paper, cement and mining. These flexible, space efficient cables can be substantially more economical than traditional wiring methods.
Soft annealed bare or tinned copper conductors, with various insulation and jacketing options as seen in chart below.
These cables are suitable for installation in wet or dry locations. Cable jackets are resistant to sunlight, moisture and vapor penetration. The cables can be used in raceways (supported by messenger wire), outdoor applications and direct burial applications.
Cabled non-shielded conductors provide a minimal O.D. allowing greater tray and conduit fill. Non-shielded control cable may be utilized when recommended by the equipment manufacturer and used in a metallic conduit.
• UL Subject 1277 Type TC and TC-ER
• XLP/Haloarrest (thermoplastic) jacketed cables are UL 1277 TC-LS rated
• XLP/HaloarrestXLink™-1 and -2 are TC-ER rated
• UL Subject 1424 (per outline for NPLF requirements dated May 3, 1979)
• UL 1685 (UL 1581) Vertical Flame Test
• Approved for cable tray use in Class 1,Division 2 areas, per NEC Articles 340, 318 and 501, and for Class 1 circuits as permitted in Article 725
• PVC-Nylon/PVC, XLP/PVC and XLP/CPE constructed cables meet IEEE 1202/IEEE 383-2003/FT4 (70,000 BTU/hr) Flame Test
|No. of Conductors:||11|
|Conductor Material:||BC - Bare Copper|
|Insulation Material:||PVC/Nylon - Polyvinyl Chloride/Nylon Skin|
|Outer Jacket Material:||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Voltage:||600 V RMS/150 V RMS|
|Temperature Range:||-30°C To +90 °C|
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460