3/8" Quick Disconnect Colder Polypropylene HFCD22612 (Pack of 20)
Patented HFC12 Series couplings have flow comparable to many 1/2" flow couplings in a 3/8" body size. Compact and lightweight, HFC couplings replace bulky and heavy brass ball-and sleeve couplings in a wide range of applications. An ergonomic design and a large, shrouded thumb latch pad produce a coupling that is easy to grip and simple to operate. An efficient valve design leads to high flow and low spillage.
Also Known As :
Quick Disconnect, HFC12 Series, Tubing and Hose, Body and EPDM seals, High efficiency valve, Plastic thumb latch, Vacuum rated, Shutoff
• This likely refers to the size of the fitting. It indicates that the fitting is designed to work with tubing or pipes that have a 3/8-inch outer diameter.
• This term indicates that the fitting is designed for quick and easy connections and disconnections without the need for tools.
• Quick disconnect fittings are often used in applications where frequent assembly and disassembly are required.
• This likely refers to the size or diameter of the connector. In this case, it is 3/8 inches.
• This indicates that it is designed for easy and quick connection and disconnection of fluid or pneumatic lines.
• This may be the brand or manufacturer of the product. Colder Products Company is known for producing a wide range of quick disconnect couplings and connectors.
• Type of product : In-Line Hose Barb
• Series : HFC12 Series
• Manufacturer : Colder Products Company
• Material : Polypropylene
• Connection Type : Quick Disconnect
• Category : Tubing and Hose
• Elastomer Material : EPDM
• Size : 3/8"
• Fitting Type : Shutoff
• Part No : HFCD22612
• High efficiency valve - More flow in a compact size
• Plastic thumb latch - Fewer moving parts
• Polypropylene material - Chemically resistant and gamma sterilizable
• Compatible - Mates with most APC couplings
• Vacuum rated
• Gray with dark gray latch
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460