3/8" Quick Disconnect Colder Polypropylene EFC22612 (Pack of 50)
The 9/32" flow EFC12 Series couplings feature a high efficiency valve design that provides a greater flow capability than any other coupling its size. Chemically resistant polypropylene material makes it ideal for harsh environments. The EFC12 Series adds a bulkhead panel mount option for tight seals against tank walls and drums.
Also Known As :
Quick Disconnect, EFC12 Series, Tubing and Hose, Body and EPDM seals, High efficiency valve, Plastic thumb latch, Vacuum rated, Straight Thru
• This likely refers to the size of the quick disconnect, meaning it is designed to connect to a 3/8" diameter hose or tubing.
• This is likely referring to Colder Products Company, a well-known manufacturer of quick disconnect couplings, fittings, and connectors.
• This is a type of fitting that allows for easy connection and disconnection.
• There might be specific ISO standards applicable to these connectors depending on the type and application.
• If used in food & beverage or medical applications, the material should be FDA compliant.
• Type of product : In-Line Hose Barb
• Series : EFC12 Series
• Manufacturer : Colder Products Company
• Material : Polypropylene
• Connection Type : Quick Disconnect
• Category : Tubing and Hose
• Elastomer Material : EPDM
• Size : 3/8"
• Fitting Type : Straight Thru
• Part No : EFC22612
• High efficiency valve - More flow in a compact size
• Plastic thumb latch - Fewer moving parts
• Polypropylene material - Chemically resistant and gamma sterilizable
• Compatible - Mates with most APC couplings
• Vacuum rated
• Gray with dark gray latch
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460