1 Port 22-26 AWG Mini-Com Cat6A Plus Shuttered Jack Module Shielded TG Style RJ45 CJSH688TGY
Also Known As:
The Mini-Com STP RJ45 Cat 6 Shuttered TG Jack Module is commonly known as a Cat 6 RJ45 Ethernet Jack Module with a shuttered design for added protection and improved network connectivity in data and telecommunications applications.
The Mini-Com Cat 6 Shielded RJ45 Spring-Shuttered TG Jack Module is designed to terminate shielded 4-pair, 22-26 AWG twisted pair cable. Each module is 100% factory tested to exceed industry standard performance requirements. The integrated spring-shuttered door keeps dust and debris out of unmated RJ45 jack modules. Each jack is individually serialized for traceability and is compatible with Mini-Com Modular Patch Panels and Faceplates.
|Product Type||Jack Module|
|Performance Level||Category 6|
|Connector Type||Jack Module - Shuttered|
|Termination Style||TG Style|
|Contact Material||Plated Phosphor Bronze|
|Shield Type||Shielded (STP)|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (°C)||75|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (°F)||167|
|Minimum Operating Temperature (°C)||-10|
|Minimum Operating Temperature (°F)||14|
|Maximum Storage Temperature (°C)||75|
|Maximum Storage Temperature (°F)||167|
|Minimum Storage Temperature (°C)||-40|
|Minimum Storage Temperature (°F)||-40|
|Overall Depth (In.)||1.5|
|Overall Depth (mm)||38.1|
|Overall Height (In.)||0.74|
|Overall Height (mm)||18.8|
|Overall Length (In.)||1.5|
|Overall Length (mm)||38.1|
|Overall Width (In.)||0.62|
|Overall Width (mm)||15.7|
• Data Centers: Provides high-speed, reliable Ethernet connectivity for servers and networking equipment.
• Office Environments: Supports office networks, connecting computers, printers, and other devices.
• Industrial Settings: Used in industrial Ethernet networks for machinery and automation systems.
• Educational Institutions: Facilitates network connections in schools, colleges, and universities.
• Telecommunications: Used in telecom infrastructure for phone and internet services.
• Retail: Supports point-of-sale systems and inventory management.
• Healthcare: Enables secure data transmission in medical facilities for electronic health records and medical devices.
• 100% performance tested - Confidence that each jack module will deliver the critical electrical performance requirements
• Utilizes enhanced Giga-TX Technology - Optimizes performance by eliminating conductor untwist and reduces installation time and expense
• Improved termination cap - Conductor retention slots simplify jack module termination
• Integral shield - Provides a 360° conductive path to ground shielded jack module with no additional assembly required
• Snap in grounding - Shield provides seamless bonding of the jack module with Mini-Com All Metal Modular Patch Panels
• Modular - Shielded jack modules snap in and out of all Mini-Com Faceplates, Metal Modular Patch Panels, and Surface Mount Boxes for easy moves, adds, and changes
• Individually serialized - Marked with quality control number for future traceability
• Identification - Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons for port identification
• Shuttered version (optional) - Integrated spring shuttered door keeps out dust and debris of un-mated RJ45 jack modules automatically
• Termination tools (optional) - EGJT-1 termination tool ensures conductors are fully terminated by utilizing a smooth forward motion without impact on critical internal components for maximum reliability; TGJT termination tool ideal for high volume installations
• Block out device (optional) - Provides a simple and secure method to control access to data ports whilenot in use
Exceeds Channel and Component Requirements of ANSI/TIA-568.2-D and ISO 11801 Standards for the Respective Category, Meets IEC 60603-7, Supports 2500 Connection Cycles with IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at and 802.3bt Type 3 and Type 4, UL 1863 and UL 2043 and RoHS Compliant.
• RJ45 Connector: A standard RJ45 connector for easy plug-and-play compatibility with Ethernet cables.
• Cat 6 STP Wiring: Cat 6 Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) wiring for enhanced performance and reduced electromagnetic interference.
• Shuttered Design: Equipped with a shutter mechanism to protect the connector when not in use, preventing dust and debris from entering.
• TG Jack Module: Designed as a modular component, allowing for easy installation and maintenance in various network environments.
• High-Quality Build: Constructed with durable materials to ensure long-lasting reliability and stable network connections.
Download PDF Spec Sheet
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460