1/4" Quick Disconnect Colder Chrome-Plated Brass LCD10004 (Pack of 20)
Colders LC Series chrome-plated brass couplings are built tough and made to last in the most demanding applications. Ideal for use with higher temperature or pressure , the LC Series features a one-hand operation for swift and easy connects and disconnects. These couplings offer the flexibility of multiple configurations and terminations to mate with both the PLC acetal and PLC12 polypropylene couplings.
Also Known As :
Quick Disconnect, LC Series, Tubing and Hose, Body and Buna-N, Chrome-Plated Brass, Chrome plating, Straight Thru, Buna-N seals
• The "1/4"" in the description likely refers to the size of the fitting.
• This means that it has a 1/4-inch inner diameter or connection size.
• his size is commonly used for tubing and hoses in various industries.
• Colder Products Company is a well-known manufacturer of quick disconnect fittings and other fluid handling components.
• They are recognized for their high-quality products used in various industries, including medical, pharmaceutical, industrial, and more.
• This indicates that the material used for the fitting is chrome-plated brass
• Type of product : In-Line Pipe Thread
• Series : LC Series
• Manufacturer : Colder Products Company
• Material : Chrome-Plated Brass
• Connection Type : Elbow Hose Barb
• Category : Tubing and Hose
• Elastomer Material : Buna-N
• Size : 1/4"
• Fitting Type : Shutoff
• Part No : LCD10004
• Brass material - Durable construction withstands higher pressure and temperature
• Chrome plating - Attractive appearance
• High temperature capability - Versions rated to 400°F (204°C)Colder thumb latch - One-hand connection and disconnection
• Compatible - LC mates with PLC Series couplings
• Vacuum rated
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460