1/4" Quick Disconnect Colder Acetal Body And Buna-N Seals APCD22004 (Pack of 50)
This indicates the size of the fitting, which is designed to work with tubing or hoses that have a 1/4-inch inner diameter This suggests that the body of the quick disconnect fitting is made from acetal, which is a type of plastic known for its chemical resistance and durability. Colder is a brand known for producing various types of fluid handling and quick disconnect fittings.
Also Known As :
Quick Disconnect, APC Series, Quick Disconnect, Tubing and Hose, Buna-N, Straight Thru, Acetal Body, Buna-N seals
• This likely refers to the size of the fitting or the tubing it is designed to connect with. In this case, it's meant for 1/4-inch tubing.
• This indicates that it's a type of fitting that allows for fast and easy connection and disconnection without the need for tools.
• Buna-N, also known as Nitrile rubber, is a common sealing material used in many industrial applications.
• 1/4" Quick Disconnect
• Colder Acetal Body
• Buna-N Seals
• Type of product : In-Line Hose Barb
• Series : APC Series
• Manufacturer : Colder Products Company
• Material : Acetal
• Connection Type : Quick Disconnect
• Category : Tubing and Hose
• Elastomer Material : Buna-N
• Size : 1/4"
• Fitting Type : Shutoff
• Part No : APCD22004
• No exposed metal parts
• Protects against accidental disconnects
• Fewer leak points, shorter assemblies, faster installations
• Mates with most EFC couplings
• Vacuum rated
• Natural white with light gray latch
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460