1/2" Quick Disconnect Colder Polypropylene HFCD23812 (Pack of 20)
Patented HFC12 Series couplings have flow comparable to many 1/2" flow couplings in a 3/8" body size. Compact and lightweight, HFC couplings replace bulky and heavy brass ball-and sleeve couplings in a wide range of applications. An ergonomic design and a large, shrouded thumb latch pad produce a coupling that is easy to grip and simple to operate. An efficient valve design leads to high flow and low spillage.
Also Known As :
Quick Disconnect, HFC12 Series, Tubing and Hose, Body and EPDM seals, High efficiency valve, Plastic thumb latch, Vacuum rated, Shutoff
• This indicates the size of the fitting, specifically the diameter of the connection. In this case, it's a 1/2-inch fitting.
• This suggests that the fitting is designed for easy and quick connection and disconnection.
• Quick disconnect fittings are commonly used in applications where fluid lines need to be easily and rapidly assembled or disassembled.
• The material used in the construction of the fitting, in this case, polypropylene
• The size and dimensions of the fitting, in this case, 1/2", should meet industry standards to ensure compatibility with other components in the fluid handling system.
• Quick disconnect fittings may be designed to meet specific performance standards such as pressure ratings,
• Type of product : Quick Disconnect
• Series : HFC12 Series
• Manufacturer : Colder Products Company
• Material : Polypropylene
• Connection Type : Elbow Hose Barb
• Category : Tubing and Hose
• Elastomer Material : EPDM
• Size : 1/2"
• Fitting Type : Shutoff
• Part No : HFCD23812
• High efficiency valve - More flow in a compact size
• Plastic thumb latch - Fewer moving parts
• Polypropylene material - Chemically resistant and gamma sterilizable
• Compatible - Mates with most APC couplings
• Vacuum rated
• Gray with dark gray latch
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460