8/3 Unshielded VNTC Tray Cable W/ Ground TC-ER THHN Insulation PVC Jacket 600V ( Reduced Price of Feets )
8/3 Unshielded VNTC Tray Cable W/ Ground TC-ER THHN Insulation PVC Jacket 600V
Tray Control Cable THHN/PVC 600V is an electrical cable suitable for all cable trays indoors and outdoors. THHN/PVC tray cables perform identically well in moist and dry locations. The cable is rated at 90°C for dry and 75°C for wet applications. THHN/PVC tray cable is equally great for free air, raceways, exposed run and being directly buried in the ground. The electrical cord is rated 600 V. It has crush and impact requirements of Type MC cable.
Also Known As:
8/3 Cable Tray, 8/3 Cable Tray Types, 8/3 Electrical Cable Tray, 8/3 wire cable tray, 8/3 cable tray wire, 8/3 THHN cable, 8/3 PVC tray cable, 8/3 raceway cable, 8/3 thermoplastic tray cable, 8/3 wire tray, 8/3 multi-conductor THHN cable, 8/3 cable tray types, 8/3 PVC cable tray, 8/3 control cable, 8/3 electrical cable tray, 8/3 cable tray systems, 8/3 cable tray price, 8/3 control cable, 8/3 electrical tray, 8/3 raceway cable tray, 8/3 flexible cable tray, 8/3 industrial cable tray, 8/3 underground cable,8/3 tray control cable with the ground, 8/3 direct burial cable, 8/3 exposed run tray cable, 8/3 ER cable, 8/3 ER tray cable, 8/3 TC-ER cable.
• UL Listed as TC-ER (Exposed Run) per UL Standard 1277 and used in accordance with NEC for 3 or more conductors.
• Approved for Class 1 or 2, Division 2 industrial hazardous locations per NEC
• Rated 90°C wet or dry to meet UL 83 for THHN/THWN-2
• Meets cold bend test at -25°C
• ICEA S-95-658, ICEA S-73-532
• UL 62, UL 66, UL 83, UL1277
• UL1685 and IEEE 383 70,000 BTU Vertical Flame Test
• UL Listed to IEEE1202 and CSA FT4 70,000 BTU Flame Test
• Fully annealed bare copper Class B compressed strand per ASTM B-3 and ASTM B-8
• Flame retardant PVC/NYLON that is heat and moisture resistant per UL 62. Insulation meets requirements of Type THHN/THWN-2 as specified by UL 83.
• Soft bare annealed copper per ASTM B-3, Class B stranding per ASTM B-8
• Conductors are cabled together with or without fillers as required to form a round, compact cable core with a binder tape.
• Flame and sunlight resistant black PVC rated 90°C wet or dry per UL 1277. Ripcord provided for jackets with thickness of 60 mils or less.
• Black insulation with ICEA Method 4 printed numbers
• Gauge: 8 AWG
• No. Conductors: 3
• No. of Strands: 7
• Ground Gauge: 10
• Insulation Thickness: 0.030 Inches
• Nylon Thickness: 0.005 Inches
• Jacket Thickness: 0.060 Inches
• Overall Diameter : 0.610 Inches
• New Weight lb/1000FT: 303 Lbs
|General Cable :||236370|
|Omni Cable :||A30803|
|Priority Wire :||8-03TCG-VN|
|Houston Wire :||HW154 00803|
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460