10 AWG XHHW Solid 600V 90C Copper Building Wire
10 AWG XHHW Solid 600v 90c Copper Building Wire
Allowable Ampacity for 10 AWG XHHW 600 V 90C Copper Building Wire: 30 Amps at 60ºC / 30 Amps at 75ºC / 30 Amps at 90ºC
XHHW is a multi-purpose electrical wire with cross-linked high heat water-resistant insulation. The most common applications include raceways for branch circuit wiring, conduits, services, and feeders. It is also used as a building wire. XHHW 2 is suitable for industrial applications due to its toughness and excellent resistance to chemicals. The electrical wire is suitable for temperatures up to 90°C in dry applications and 75 °C in wet applications, with a voltage rating of 600 volts.
Also Known As:
10 XHHW RW90 Copper Building Wire, 10 XHHW Cable, 10 XHHW Direct Burial Cable, 10 XHHW Service Wire, 10 XHHW Copper Wire, awg 1/0 wire, xlpe insulated power cable
- Underwriters Laboratories Standard UL-44
- ASTM Stranding Class B3, B8, B787
- Federal Specification A-A-59544
- Canadian Standards Association C22.2 No. 38
- NEMA WC-70/ICEA S-95-658
- NFPA 70: National Electrical Code (NEC)
- UL 1685-FT4/IEEE 1202 (70,000 Btu/hr) Flame Test (1/0 AWG and larger)
- ICEA T-29-520 (210,000 Btu/hr) Flame Test
- ARRA 2009; Section 1605 ""Buy American"" Compliant
The cable has a solid uncoated copper conductor per ASTM-B3.
The cable is insulated with a cross-linked polyethylene jacket (XLPE) per UL-44 that serves as a protective armor to the conductors. It is flame-retardant and resistant to abrasion, corrosion, moisture, dryness, chemicals, and heat.
- Size AWG: 10
- Weight: 0.039 lbs per ft
- Number of Strands: Solid
- Outside Diameter: 4.39 mm / 0.173 inches
- Insulation: XLPE
- Insulation Thickness: .76 mm / 0.030 inches
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460