10 AWG 9C Shielded VNTC Tray Cable TC-ER THHN Insulation PVC Jacket 600V E2 ( Reduced Price of Feets )
10 AWG 9C Shielded VNTC Tray Cable TC THHN Insulation PVC Jacket 600V
Tray Control Cable THHN/PVC Shielded 600V is an electrical cable suitable for all cable trays indoors and outdoors. THHN/PVC tray cables perform identically well in moist and dry locations. The electrical cable is rated at 90°C for dry and 75°C for wet applications. The minimum recommended temperature is -30°C. THHN/PVC tray cable is equally great for free air, raceways, exposed run and being directly buried in the ground. The electrical cord is rated 600 V. It has crush and impact requirements of Type MC cable.
Also Known As:
10/9 Cable Tray, 10/9 Cable Tray Types, 10/9 Electrical Cable Tray, 10/9 wire cable tray, 10/9 cable tray wire, 10/9 THHN cable, 10/9 PVC tray cable, 10/9 raceway cable, 10/9 thermoplastic tray cable, 10/9 wire tray, 10/9 multi-conductor THHN cable, 10/9 cable tray types, 10/9 PVC cable tray, 10/9 control cable, 10/9 electrical cable tray, 10/9 cable tray systems, 10/9 cable tray price, 10/9 control cable, 10/9 electrical tray, 10/9 raceway cable tray, 10/9 flexible cable tray, 10/9 industrial cable tray, 10/9 underground cable, 10/9 tray control cable with the ground, 10/9 direct burial cable, 10/9 exposed run tray cable, 10/9 cable, 10/9 tray cable, 10/9 TC cable.
• UL Listed as TC (Exposed Run) per UL Standard 1277 and used in accordance with NEC for 3 or more conductors
• Approved for Class 1 or 2, Division 2 industrial hazardous locations per NEC
• Rated 90°C wet or dry
• Meets cold bend test at -25°C
• ICEA S-95-658, ICEA S-73-532
• UL 66, UL1277
• UL1685 and IEEE 383 70,000 BTU Vertical Flame Test
• UL Listed to IEEE1202 and CSA FT4 70,000 BTU Flame Test
Fully annealed bare copper Class B compressed strand per ASTM B-3 and ASTM B-8
• Heat and moisture resistant Polyvinylchloride (PVC) per UL 66
• Clear Polyamide (Nylon) jacket per UL 66
• ICEA Method 1.
• 100% coverage spiral wound Aluminum-Mylar tape shield, with a 7 strand tinned flexible copper drain wire
• Flame and sunlight resistant black PVC rated 90°C wet or dry per UL 1277. Ripcord provided for jackets with thickness of 60 mils or less.
• Gauge: 10 AWG
• No. Conductors: 9
• Stranding: 7
• Drain Wire Size: 18 AWG
• Insulation Thickness: 0.015 Inches
• Nylon Thickness: 0.004 Inches
• Jacket Thickness: 0.060 Inches
• Overall Diameter : 0.727 Inches
• New Weight lb/1000FT: 463 Lbs
|Priority Wire :||10-09TC-VN-SHD|
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers' variances
** Images are for display purposes only refer to Product Technical Details for accurate information on the product.
In the case the material only comes in a predetermined color or doesn’t come with any color
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460