8 Meter 2 Fiber Opti-Core Optic Patch Cord LC/SC Duplex OS1/OS2 F92ERLNSNSNM008
It is 8 meter long and contains 2 fibers, optimized for efficient network setups. These connectors provide secure and reliable connections between devices, facilitating high-quality signal transmission. This patch cord is suitable for both OS1 and OS2 standards, making it versatile for various telecommunications and data center applications. Designed for rapid data transmission, it supports high-bandwidth operations essential in modern networking environments.
Also Known As:
• LC to SC Duplex Fiber Patch Cable
• Fiber Patch Cord
• Fiber Optic Cable
• Optical Fiber Jumper
• High-Speed Data Transmission Cable
• Data Center Cable
• Data Centers: These patch cords are crucial in data centers for connecting servers, storage systems, and network equipment, facilitating high-speed data transfer and reliable connectivity.
• Telecommunications Networks: They are used in telecom infrastructures for high-capacity, long-distance communication links, supporting broadband and internet services.
• High-Speed Internet Connections: They are suitable for high-speed internet connections, particularly in backhaul networks where large amounts of data need to be transported quickly and efficiently.
• Audio-Visual Applications: They can be used in AV setups, especially where high bandwidth is required for transmitting high-definition video signals over longer distances without loss of quality.
• Length and Configuration: The patch cord is 8 meter long, indicating its physical length. The "2 Fiber" part suggests that it contains two separate optical fibers within the cable.
• Connector Types: The designation "LC/SC" refers to the types of connectors on each end of the cable. LC connectors are smaller and often used for high-density applications, while SC connectors are larger and known for their ease of use and reliability.
• Duplex: This indicates that the patch cord is a duplex cable, meaning it contains two fibers for simultaneous, bidirectional data transmission.
• Fiber Type (OS1/OS2): OS1 and OS2 are classifications of single-mode optical fiber. These types of fibers are designed for long-distance data transmission with minimal signal loss. OS1 is typically used for indoor applications, whereas OS2 is designed for outdoor use.
• Length and Fiber Count: It is 8 meter long and contains 2 fibers within the cable. This length is typically used for short-distance connections.
• Connector Types: The patch cord has LC and SC connectors. LC connectors are smaller and often used for high-density applications, while SC connectors are larger and known for their ease of use and reliability.
• Duplex Configuration: Being a duplex cable, it allows for simultaneous two-way data transmission.
• Fiber Type: The cable is an OS1/OS2 type, indicating it's designed for long-distance and high-bandwidth applications. OS1/OS2 fibers are single-mode fibers, ideal for long-distance telecommunications and high-speed data networks.
• Jacket Material: The jacket material of the patch cord would typically be designed to protect the fiber and ensure durability while maintaining flexibility.
• Fiber Type: It's a 2-fiber Opti-Core cable, indicating it uses two optical fibers for data transmission.
• Connector Types: Equipped with LC and SC connectors, ensuring compatibility with various network devices.
• Duplex Configuration: Duplex design allows for simultaneous two-way data transmission.
• OS1/OS2 Compatibility: Suitable for both OS1 (standard for indoor use) and OS2 (long-haul outdoor use) applications, making it versatile for different environments.
|Number of Fibers||2|
|Connector 1 Type||LC Duplex|
|Flammability Rating||Riser (OFNR)|
|Fiber Diameter||9 µm|
|Outer Diameter||0.06 In.|
|Overall Length||26.2 ft|
|Product Type||LC Patch Cord|
Download PDF Spec Sheet
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460