3/8" Quick Disconnect Colder Polypropylene HFC24612BSPT (Pack of 50)
Patented HFC12 Series couplings have flow comparable to many 1/2" flow couplings in a 3/8" body size. Compact and lightweight, HFC couplings replace bulky and heavy brass ball-and sleeve couplings in a wide range of applications. An ergonomic design and a large, shrouded thumb latch pad produce a coupling that is easy to grip and simple to operate. An efficient valve design leads to high flow and low spillage.
Also Known As :
Quick Disconnect, HFC12 Series, Tubing and Hose, Body and EPDM seals, High efficiency valve, Plastic thumb latch, Vacuum rated, Straight Thru
• The "3/8" indicates the size of the quick disconnect fitting. In this case, it is a 3/8-inch fitting, which refers to the diameter of the connection.
• Quick disconnect fittings are designed for easy and fast connections and disconnections.
• They are commonly used in various industries, including fluid handling and pneumatic systems.
• Material composition
• pressure ratings
• temperature ratings
• Type of product : In-Line Pipe Thread
• Series : HFC12 Series
• Manufacturer : Colder Products Company
• Material : Polypropylene
• Connection Type : Quick Disconnect
• Category : Tubing and Hose
• Elastomer Material : EPDM
• Size : 3/8"
• Fitting Type : Straight Thru
• Part No : HFC24612BSPT
• High efficiency valve - More flow in a compact size
• Plastic thumb latch - Fewer moving parts
• Polypropylene material - Chemically resistant and gamma sterilizable
• Compatible - Mates with most APC couplings
• Vacuum rated
• Gray with dark gray latch
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460