1/4" Quick Disconnect Colder Chrome-Plated Brass LC24004 (Pack of 20)
Colders LC Series chrome-plated brass couplings are built tough and made to last in the most demanding applications. Ideal for use with higher temperature or pressure , the LC Series features a one-hand operation for swift and easy connects and disconnects. These couplings offer the flexibility of multiple configurations and terminations to mate with both the PLC acetal and PLC12 polypropylene couplings.
Also Known As :
Quick Disconnect, LC Series, Tubing and Hose, Body and Buna-N, Chrome-Plated Brass, Chrome plating, Straight Thru, Buna-N seals
• The "1/4"" in "1/4" Quick Disconnect" typically refers to the size of the fitting. In this case.
• The threads on the fittings should adhere to specific standards
• Quick disconnect fittings are designed for easy and quick connection and disconnection of fluid lines.
• The fittings are often made of materials like brass, stainless steel, or other alloys. They should meet certain material standards
• For fittings used in high-pressure applications, meeting specific pressure ratings is essential to ensure safety and performance.
• The fittings should be designed to handle specific pressure ratings
• Type of product : In-Line Pipe Thread
• Series : LC Series
• Manufacturer : Colder Products Company
• Material : Chrome-Plated Brass
• Connection Type : Elbow Hose Barb
• Category : Tubing and Hose
• Elastomer Material : Buna-N
• Size : 1/4"
• Fitting Type : Straight Thru
• Part No : LC24004
• Brass material - Durable construction withstands higher pressure and temperature
• Chrome plating - Attractive appearance
• High temperature capability - Versions rated to 400°F (204°C)Colder thumb latch - One-hand connection and disconnection
• Compatible - LC mates with PLC Series couplings
• Vacuum rated
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460