1/4" Quick Disconnect Colder Chrome-Plated Brass LC20004 (Pack of 20)
Colders LC Series chrome-plated brass couplings are built tough and made to last in the most demanding applications. Ideal for use with higher temperature or pressure , the LC Series features a one-hand operation for swift and easy connects and disconnects. These couplings offer the flexibility of multiple configurations and terminations to mate with both the PLC acetal and PLC12 polypropylene couplings.
Also Known As :
Quick Disconnect, LC Series, Tubing and Hose, Body and Buna-N, Chrome-Plated Brass, Chrome plating, Straight Thru, Buna-N seals
• The "1/4" in the name indicates the size of the fitting, specifically its diameter. In this case, it has a 1/4-inch inner diameter.
• This implies that it's designed for easy and fast connection and disconnection of hoses or tubing without the need for tools.
• Colder Products Company is a manufacturer of quick disconnect couplings and fittings for various industries, including medical, industrial, and electronics.
• Chrome-plated brass is a common material choice for quick disconnect couplings due to its durability and resistance to corrosion.
• The material should meet industry standards for brass and chrome plating quality.
• The 1/4" size specification likely refers to the nominal size of the coupling's connection points.
• Type of product : In-Line Ferruleless Polytube Fitting
• Series : LC Series
• Manufacturer : Colder Products Company
• Material : Chrome-Plated Brass
• Connection Type : Quick Disconnect
• Category : Tubing and Hose
• Elastomer Material : Buna-N
• Size : 1/4"
• Fitting Type : Straight Thru
• Part No : LC20004
• Brass material - Durable construction withstands higher pressure and temperature
• Chrome plating - Attractive appearance
• High temperature capability - Versions rated to 400°F (204°C)Colder thumb latch - One-hand connection and disconnection
• Compatible - LC mates with PLC Series couplings
• Vacuum rated
Call Us: 1-516-482-6313 Text Us: 1-516-703-3460